Pages

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

LivingWaters.com

[Edited 10-AUG-2006 15:44 CST to adjust coloration]

This is the evangelism ministry website of Ray Comfort. Excellent! Click and see for yourself. In fact, the following email signature is a slightly modified version of the one I constructed for free on their Free Evangelism Resources -> Free Stuff For Webmasters (located here). At any rate, I doubt I can add even a sliver of a percentage to their traffic, but hey, I'm doing my (pathetically insignificant and personally overestimated) part! :) (If I even get ONE person to go there and be enriched in their Christian faith, or someone without Christ to go there and be confronted with the gospel, I would be very happy, though I would never know about it [at least, not in this life]). Well, too much about that. If you're still reading this, it's kept you from clicking on the site. So, click on it already! Or visit the Good Person Test below (one of my favorites). I apologize; it looks better on email than here (no fault of theirs---strictly mine).

__________________________________________________________________

Byron Smith
Romans 6:23 (KJV) For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
( Home: xxx-xxx-xxxx or Cell: xxx-xxx-xxxx
7 Fax No#: xxx-xxx-xxxx
Are you a good person?
__________________________________________________________________

No comments: